bitemybags rebirth of the squarenose/ 95 sn rebuil/

Weighted my hull, hood and pole. its an amazing 106 pounds no turf besides rails and the black rubber piece around the back of the tray... I thouht it was light but not that light. Weight that thing before you get to far

got primer on the boat today, but it just showed all my pinholes and problem areas, so i scuffed it up and hit it with a glaze coat, to get rid of any blemishes. theres tape on the hood seal, thats why the hood looks a little high, sorry about the pics, iphone doesnt like the dark

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
well friends its been awhile since my last post, alot has happened in the last month or 2, 2 main things, bad motor and a long scary trip to the hospital for emergency surgery. anyways here are the lastest pics of my ski, pretty much complete maybe in the future some nicer paint, couldnt get my self to pay for a paint job, when i dont even know if the ski will hold up to my abuse, so far so good, with the exception of the motor troubles, enjoy and let me know what ya think.

Attachments

• Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 092.jpg
    Picture 092.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 098.jpg
    Picture 098.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 57
more pics

Attachments

• Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture 096.jpg
    Picture 096.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 097.jpg
    Picture 097.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 109.png
    Picture 109.png
    99 KB · Views: 102

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
FYI, Jason almost died from an infection the last few weeks and is still recovering a bit from the strong antibiotics and weak imune system.

yeah the only kicker, gotta remove bracket and pole at the same time. but im gonna change that and run 2 small bolts on either side of the bracket. bolt head in, so i can remove the pole without tearing the ski apart.

thanks for all the feedback glad everyone likes it
nice looking ski, but how will you get the pole bolt out, or how did you get it on??? Does your nose piece come off? :confused:

J

That tray is so nice. Very nice job!!!

Top Bottom