New BLACK WHITE transom tie downs/tow loops..STAINLESS....BACK IIN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the ones you sold me. People, if you havent bought one of these yet, buy one. They come in handy more than you think. Super high quality. Im very satisfied. Maybe you need to make crappier ones, Idok. How are you supposed to get repeat customers if your products last forever ;)

I love the ones you sold me. People, if you havent bought one of these yet, buy one. They come in handy more than you think. Super high quality. Im very satisfied. Maybe you need to make crappier ones, Idok. How are you supposed to get repeat customers if your products last forever ;)

you know, I thought about that....they are bulletproof for sure....Tested to over 2300lbs and it still didnt break, just lost a few threads at that point

14 each shipped

2 for 25

3 for 37.50

Escore, these are nicer looking than your anodized fittings :)

I mean my bow and stern eye. Looking nice wont do me much good when they aren't on there. Need like a Teflon bushing to put in between or something. How do we pay, Pay Pal?

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I have been running mine for about a yr and a half I think now.. Still holding up strong and kicking ass! Highly Recommended product!!! I'll be buying a couple more when I get my Super Jet together...

Top Bottom