Blaster Blaster 1 - what's the best plate for aggressive flat water carving?

As per title - what corners the hardest?

I have a Wamiltons all carbon B1 I'm building and looking for the best parts for carving/running bouys?

Pro tec or worx plate. Jet dynamics puts the nose of the ski in the air. If the ski you have is truly a Wamiltons MOD hull then the only plate you can run is the one you have. The normal aftermarket plates will not fit that hull. Get yourself a set of Blaster sponsons from the NYNJA guys and call it a day. It will carve hard with this setup.

http://www.nynjapwc.com/jamb1blaster.html

JAM

Pro tec or worx plate. Jet dynamics puts the nose of the ski in the air. If the ski you have is truly a Wamiltons MOD hull then the only plate you can run is the one you have. The normal aftermarket plates will not fit that hull. Get yourself a set of Blaster sponsons from the NYNJA guys and call it a day. It will carve hard with this setup.

http://www.nynjapwc.com/jamb1blaster.html

Thanks for the advise on the Wammer only plate - will speak to previous owner and see if he still has it.

Pic of my boat:

768b71492d7e649fb1128d0cdccb6eb3.jpg

2cf9ae4aebd393a0ea0d3ec35475451a.jpg

Jim

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
wow, looks nothing like the image on their website. I was curious if it was bow or aft mounted. Now I know, thanks

Can you buy that haul new still? Whats up with the hood it looks all one piece? Will it stand up to surf? I am all kind of interested in that thing.

Bit of info:

This ski was built by Marv & his son Brooks at ADA in January 1997 it was brought over to the UK and raced by Danny Cobb who won :)[/COLOR]the British Championship that year.

:)At the end of 1997 Danny retired
and the ski never raced again.:):)The rules changed a year after Danny
retired and made these carbon hulls illegal. There was only two of these
carbon blasters ever built.:) They both came from ADA, the other one was
raced by Trey St John in the US in 1996 . These hulls were all made by
Wamilton for Riva, ADA purchased them off Wamilton.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Bit of info:

This ski was built by Marv & his son Brooks at ADA in January 1997 it was brought over to the UK and raced by Danny Cobb who won :)[/COLOR]the British Championship that year.

I am pretty sure there were more built. But not a large number.

Bit of info:

Trey built the engine in my freak. He's a ridiculous source of info and old school racer tricks.

Top Bottom