Blaster Blaster 1100/1200 Setups

Posted this on pwctoday haven't got the answers I was looking for. Im looking for complete setups and feed back to see what works best.

Doing my blaster yamaha 1100 setup this winter just curious to see what everybody's running. Engine, prop, nozzle, pump, yamaha, kawasaki, top speed, hookup, acceleration? Just curious would like some ideas.

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
well, i believe you will get several different answers, however, both the kawi and the yamaha work great in the blaster. the kawi is more linear power and the yamaha is more light switch power, really it depends on what you like, and whats available to you.
as far as setups, the yamaha 1200 in stock form we have been seeing a solid 59-60 mph top speed
the kawi 1100 we have been getting right at 55-56 top end stock setup.
both motor setups are a lot of fun. you are welcome to come down to south florida and ride our demos for your self!

props are going to be determined by motor, mods, and riding style.
hookup and best handling performance has got to be the watercross of texas scoop and ride plate, in our opinion the best ever made

of course we carry it all to do your conversion, and can also build a motor for you, or build you an entire ski.
you might get more answers here also:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/467237410011538/

Last edited:
I've already got a raider for the doner ski so ill be going yamaha 1100. I will be going with your kit. As for setup I want it to be good for the buoy course and river riding. I'm interested into seeing what impeller people are running and getting an idea on top speed.

Top Bottom