Blaster 1200 walkaround

yamabro

GP Performance / Patterson Powersports
Looks great. I got my ADA plates, so hopefully I'll have my B1/1200 in the water soon.
What prop are you running? Pitch?

Impros recommended a Solas 14/21 since it's primary life is to get airborne but I thinking a 15/22 is a better all arounder.

I don't get past 50% in the surf. On a lake I run out of pump and hit the limiter. Hope this helps.

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Just for reference, I run a 16/22 in my race 1200. I originally had a 15/22, which was pretty good too. 14/21 might be perfect for what you want.

I'm running 16/22 solas concord in my ported 1100 and it runs great 58 on gps. My buddy with a 1200 swap is running a 16/23 solas concord and were about even. I'd go with 16/23.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 14/21 did PERFECT at the beach. I rarely have a chance to hit top speed because of the chop. Even when the water is calm...it still rolls so pinning the throttle will still get you bucked off. She goes back to the lake tomorrow so with the new tuning...I can't wait to try it.

14/21 is great off the bottom no doubt. I'm curious to know what conditions you and your friend ride in Dirtjunkey

Top Bottom