Blaster Blaster B-pipe install

Yea it makes life a lot easier. Especially when reinstalling the factory pipe manifold. The two bolts that are captured are a pain with the motor in the hull.

1) Remove stock exhaust, leave stock manifold on motor
2) Remove all fuel, cooling, shims (remember where shims go or mark them), and electrical lines from motor
3) Pull motor
4) Remove stock manifold, clean bolts and cylinder threads
5) Clean gasket surface areas, install factory pipe manifold, use anti sieze on bolts, torque bolts to factorys specs, you might have problems with captured bolts. A 12mm open end wrench works well here, no way to get socket in, OR if your lucky you have a crows foot socket
6) Install motor
7) Follow factory pipe's instructions from here till finish

No you do not take the motor out . Take the top chamber off first once it is removed remove bolts from exhaust manifold and remove headpipe with manifold. The bolts are somewhat hard to get off with headpipe still connected but that is the way i personally remove mine.

Lord Assembly.JPG I'm missing this "thing" not sure of the terminology. It is what the fuel tank lord mount screws into.... Does anyone know the correct replacement from mcmastercarr?

Last edited:
right on, I will just start with their recommended setup. I have found that they almost always jet too high for my applications, but at least it's a good starting point.

I have a 96 dual carb with a factory pipe my jetting specs are

High-135
Low-70
N/S-1.5
Spring-115

That setup works great on my ski no hesitation at all!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

RenegadeRyan55

Rstolte
jetting at sea level is 140 high 70 low and 1.5 n/s with gold 115 spring. high screw 1 turn out low screw 2 turns out. if you have a 72.5 or 75 low jet it will work.

is this jetting for the stock 38's?? I have a similar set up except with a higher compression head (175-180 lbs comp) and im putting on 46mm carbs. Need a good starting point as well. sea level riding and desert areas like havasu, parker and blythe.

Top Bottom