Blaster Love

Had my blaster on its first run on the new motor ...I think I am inlove .. in fact I had firends ride it and they all said " where can we buy one?" ..I am officailly a Blaster fan and I may be looking to get another one. I just need to learn how to deep water mount ... but man...I LOVE IT

Already done, new motor and i guess this weekend we were breaking it in. Is there anything else I should do let me know. Its worth putting more money into it.

701CC
NEW CRANK
PISTONS
CYLINDERS RE HONED ONE BORE OVER
FREESTYLE PORTING
PROTEC HEAD
DUAL 46 MM CARBS
FACTORY B PIPE LIMITED CHAMBER
TDR WATER BOX
SKAT TRAK 13/17 IMPELLER
AFTERMARKET INTAKE AND RIDE PLATE
UMI STEERING
UMI GASCAP
BILLET OIL BLOCK OFF PLATE
500MPG BILGE
FLUSH KIT

Last edited:

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
Already done, new motor and i guess this weekend we were breaking it in. Is there anything else I should do let me know. Its worth putting more money into it.

701CC
NEW CRANK
PISTONS
CYLINDERS RE HONED ONE BORE OVER
FREESTYLE PORTING
PROTEC HEAD
DUAL 46 MM CARBS
FACTORY B PIPE LIMITED CHAMBER
TDR WATER BOX
SKAT TRAK 13/17 IMPELLER
AFTERMARKET INTAKE AND RIDE PLATE
UMI STEERING
UMI GASCAP
BILLET OIL BLOCK OFF PLATE
500MPG BILGE
FLUSH KIT

I would say your boat in pretty much pimped, get your flywheel lightened and your nozzle bored out then your laughing!:439:

IF you have the info I will do it .. I think the flywheel is already lightened so what is "nozzled bored" .

I Iam currently learning to ride in Lake Austin and Lake travis , not trying to do surf till I can remount in a no wake lake..lol

DirtyJ

It's when you get your reduction nozzle bored out, they say 2mm is the magic number. I ground out all the casting marks in the pump and made them totally smooth while I had the pump out.

Every little bit helps!

IF you have the info I will do it .. I think the flywheel is already lightened so what is "nozzled bored" .

wayne

wannaroll
mine has a pipe, carb rejetted, and a k&n flame arrestor. the purple is oxidized, but there are no cracks. all the plastic and the seat are in great condition.

Thats "WAVEGODDESS"" Soon to be "TravelGoddess"...... I am searching to where I can buy a Tapers reduction Nozzle,,, anyone have any ideas where I can get one at or send to to have done? Its going to be something that needs to be done in the wintertime for sure.

DirtyJ

Thats "WAVEGODDESS"" Soon to be "TravelGoddess"...... I am searching to where I can buy a Tapers reduction Nozzle,,, anyone have any ideas where I can get one at or send to to have done? Its going to be something that needs to be done in the wintertime for sure.

All I did was bore my stock nozzle, its the easiest and cheapest way to do it. I had a Buddy do it for me, his name on here is "X2 guy" Im sure that any one with a boring machine can do it. Is there any machine shops in your area that could do it for you? IMO it's well worth it, they shouldnt charge you more then $40-$50 to do it!:Banane36:

They are sick i have a blaster and a fx1 and would have to say i ride the blaster the same amount if not more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom