Blaster Mod chamber-Need tech info.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Looking to hear from experience on Blaster mod chamber setups with porting and dual 44's, don't need speculation but helpfull info from someone who has tried this combo and their feedback/helpfull tips.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 701blm.JPG
    701blm.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 46

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
I was running it on a ported cylinder, and dual 38s, and other standard bolt ons. It was alright, but I have a feeling that these chambers really dont shine until your pushing some high compression (200+), some sort of timing enhancement, and perhaps even some higher port timing. Also run these chamber very hot to make it run great. These chambers enjoy the revs.

what exactly do you need/want to know? Also please dont dent the damn convergence cone to clear the gas tank....these arnt being made anymore.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I got another tank if needed I can heat mold to clear, just trying to find the perfect setup for an LPW ported motor with dual 44's and 185psi......its just a sick looking setup mocked up in the hull.

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
You will need to dent about 1/4" deep, though not actually making a 1/4 deep hole, but making a flat section about 4" in length at the elbow just past the head pipe. That is manditory, however melting your gas tank is all that is needed to clear the cone. Then get a stock blaster exhaust hose and that will work for your exh tubing.

As for that motor, it sounds like that chamber will give you a bigger and faster hit than a limited chamber will, but you should check with some guys who are going to do port work on it.

ie call art?

edit... dasa/lamey cylinder?

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
your installing it on wifes blaster
Hell no, building a sick replacment T motor with Pauls 61x 83mm freeride porting with big carbs for the RN, slowly collecting pieces for the build. Already dented along the side, fits nice.

Last edited:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i have the blaster mod chamber in my sn right now gone back to the factory pipe so i didnt have a limited chamber its being used in a famous ski right now , you might have heard of it mason waddle superjet lol, so i had a spare mod blaster chamber and it fits good a little dent sorry fox i am good with hammers i used the lord mount that installs on the flywheel cover, some of the guys at daytona had your setup and they like it, i am using hydralic hose to install from chamber to waterbox what hose are you going to use

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
i have the blaster mod chamber in my sn right now gone back to the factory pipe so i didnt have a limited chamber its being used in a famous ski right now , you might have heard of it mason waddle superjet lol, so i had a spare mod blaster chamber and it fits good a little dent sorry fox i am good with hammers i used the lord mount that installs on the flywheel cover, some of the guys at daytona had your setup and they like it, i am using hydralic hose to install from chamber to waterbox what hose are you going to use
Post up some pictures for me, not sure yet on what hose I will use it goes from 2" to 2.5 at the waterbox end. I will have to make some major mods at the liner to the WDK hood and relocate the air tubes for sure........

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i will post some, one of the boys at daytona was using a nice marine exhasut hose that was flexiable and it looked great but i could not find any in canada, goggle marine exhaust hose there are places in the states that sell it and is not to expensive and becasue of the angles with this chamber the flexiable hose makes the installtion nice and easy h2odesperado had it on his ski at daytona

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Post up some pictures for me, not sure yet on what hose I will use it goes from 2" to 2.5 at the waterbox end. I will have to make some major mods at the liner to the WDK hood and relocate the air tubes for sure........

I have used that chamber in my ski before, years ago. The stock, uncut exhaust hose works perfectly.

Crab, Dave runs that chamber on his freeride ported motor in his ski, but he only has 38’s. The ski hits and pulls real good, im sure he well let you ride it in March. On his old motor we switched between a B pipe limited chamber and blaster Mod and the blaster Mod pulled a lot harder on his old motor.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Crab, Dave runs that chamber on his freeride ported motor in his ski, but he only has 38’s. The ski hits and pulls real good, im sure he well let you ride it in March. On his old motor we switched between a B pipe limited chamber and blaster Mod and the blaster Mod pulled a lot harder on his old motor.
Im not surprised since it looks much bigger in size and better shape. Blaster limited has almost too much bottom end at the expense of top end by comparison unless you run it fairly dry.

Someone say Mod Pipe?

<-------
<---------
<-------

Mod on one, Limited on the other. The other one? No pics of.,but there is a Mod Pipe sitting right next to me. ;)

Attachments

• DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 46
  • B1 #3 008.jpg
    B1 #3 008.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom