Blaster blaster nose carnage

time to live up to my name (need to change it btw can anyone help me with that?)100_0606.jpg
100_0605.jpghad a head on collision in the buoys yesterday enjoy

hull is stripped and everything is getting thrown into a beautiful barney ski (fkn hate the purple hulls) have a race in a week and thats my only option :/

hahahaha yea that looks "sick"...
id cut it mold it and glass one myself so t would look better and i could make it exactly the way i wanted

sorry still looks like chit to me

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Since your kinda new to the forum,you should show some "respect" when someone on here is trying to HELP you.The two posters you are dissing are veterans here and are only showing you what others have done.

Waternut

Customizing addict
Not trying to be a jerk man but your first post made it sound like you’re out of options and transferring everything to a hull that you hate because you can’t fix it. If you have the ability and skill to do what you just proposed, then why are upset that you have to change hulls?

I cut a huge hole in my hull, hood, and tray. I fiberglassed it, smoothed it, made a new seal, primed and painted it, added new footholds, returfed, and had it back on the water in less than a week. It was all free formed too since I didn’t have another hull to pull a shape from. In short, if you have the skill and motivation, you can do it in a week.

PS - We understand this is a carnage forum and it sucks that this happened to your ski. We are just trying to help you out and give you options.

thanks waternut for not bashing and sorry ment no dsrespect just voicing my opinion
and yes im new here but ive been on pwctoday for a while
sorry bolt on/glue on etc stuff like that and the front fills for x2's etc just seem so sketch
i think that chopped front blaster thing looks nasty but hey thats just me
besides i race sport spec on my blaster and cant change the hull

Top Bottom