Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I have grab handles on my bed

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • WTH is a grab handle

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Don't worry Matt I will leave the grab handles on, you will probably need them, I have seen you ride !

The reason I ask is because I am building a set of Blaster footholds, one of the areas it bolts up at is the lower grab handle bolt. I need to know if I should make the foothold to go around the grab handle or just leave it as is, sounds like I should leave it alone and eliminate the grab handles.It is defiantly much easier to make a plug this way.

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
Well if thats not the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is. It appears the last OB ride has slipped your mind. I'll assume its just from old age. lmao!

I removed the hard plastic ankle bruisers and installed reinforced flexible rubber grabs '' similar to a 1'' wide fan belt on a car '' , I only use them for picking up stranded riders , I dont like them grabing my ankles or i would not have them at all .

I still have mine on, but i would like to remove them. They can beat the ankles up like everyone mentioned.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Well if thats not the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is. It appears the last OB ride has slipped your mind. I'll assume its just from old age. lmao!

I hope you guys took pics because that poop will never happen again lol, I am glad the blaster that towed me in had grab handles on it though lol

Top Bottom