Blaster Blasters

NJrider

Huck it!
Brigantine Bash was my first freeride and it was a killer time! Super pumped for Virginia and ripping with everyone!

Just to get an idea, who is shredding a blaster?

My wife and I will bring two or three B1's and SJ's because the whole family will be riding this year. We mostly ride the Blasters so you won't be alone, its terrific jumping the waves. A beach cart with the larger wheels is nice to have on VA beach it makes life alot easier!

Rad Dudes will have our DEMO 1100 blaster there. Take it for a rip, you won't want to go back after you ride a Kawi powered blaster.

He was just BS, that was no 650. :)

At least that is what everyone else was thinking. I can't wait to see what the white african has up his sleeve this year with his new motor.

SM

It was a sleeper setup, we will see what the purple poo does this year in the B1 race again!

My ski will have the new True Performance SS, cant wait for the call to head to Richmond for an install, anyone wana buy my old DASA setup? She has a brand new crank!

I'll be down there with my wifes' new build. Will be all back together and probably be working on tuning it since I stepped her 61X up to dual 44's. I hate tuning carbs!..

Top Bottom