Blowsion 850 motor

Never knew Blowsion made their own engines.
Yup. Just seen a superjet for sale with apparently a blowsion 850. I looked it up and apparently its a 701 platform but i imagine the cylinders are bored out heavily which would be a cause for concern atleast in my eyes. On thier site they say they are "reinforced". But iv got a 12 incher until it cone down to brass tax.

Yup. Just seen a superjet for sale with apparently a blowsion 850. I looked it up and apparently its a 701 platform but i imagine the cylinders are bored out heavily which would be a cause for concern atleast in my eyes. On thier site they say they are "reinforced". But iv got a 12 incher until it cone down to brass tax.
Big bore sleeves in the 760 cylinder, personally I would do a JM781 or jump up to a 900 of some sort before spending that much money on an 850..

The 850s use special sleeves and cr500 pistons. I believe the domes have to be custom machined because the tops of the pistons stick up above the deck height. I have a friend with that kit. Makes good power buy was a pita with all of the special machining involved. He had Erickson do the work.

10 4. I figured it wouldnt be simple. it sold anyway haha. I plan on pulling the trigger on a nice superjet this week so i can get out in the surf and eventually turn it into a rickter or tigercraft or even a rise (they look like fun boats) once the finances bounce back.

Top Bottom