Blowsion Beach Party 2006 Pics

Y

yamaslut

I've been out there for the Blow party... It's a sweeet time.. Thanks for the pics... that spot is sooo sweet

EvanB85

Team Poseur
Great pics Matt. I'll have to keep an eye out for next year; can't more than about 3 or 4 hours from Tacoma right? Looks like a ton of fun.

Is that green and orange ski Kenney's as well? Which one did he ride the most? They look to be set up pretty much the same.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Crab, I did see someone on a Blaster.

From Tacoma, I'd figure about 4 hours. Both of the "Shark" skis were Joe's. He only rode that green/orange ski. Really, he was only out for about a half hour.
The guy rides barefoot and with short sleeves, so I can't blame him for being out only half hour.
Besides, surf was small that day, so he didn't have much incentive to go out.
He did throw some nice HUGE rolls, even some no-and one-hander rolls.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
The party setup:

DSC06163.JPG

DSC06164.JPG

Mark from Blowsion showing the BBQ who's the boss:

DSC06165.JPG

Matt_E

Site Supporter
The surf on Saturday - kind of small:

DSC06170.JPG

Some nice paint jobs:

DSC06173.JPG

DSC06174.JPG

Joe Kenney's skis:

DSC06175.JPG

DSC06177.JPG

DSC06180.JPG

DSC06182.JPG

Check out those "Footholds"! Klowners are tiny compared to that!

DSC06179.JPG

DSC06176.JPG

Y

yamaslut

Great pics Matt. I'll have to keep an eye out for next year; can't more than about 3 or 4 hours from Tacoma right? Looks like a ton of fun.

Is that green and orange ski Kenney's as well? Which one did he ride the most? They look to be set up pretty much the same.

There is no way you could make it to Tierra from Tac. in 4hrs. unless there is another road besides I-5 that travels the coast.... Still, that is a long way. It takes me 3-3.5 hrs to get from Seattle to Portland and about 2-3 hrs from Portland to Pacific City.. am I off here?????

Matt_E

Site Supporter
There is no way you could make it to Tierra from Tac. in 4hrs. unless there is another road besides I-5 that travels the coast.... Still, that is a long way. It takes me 3-3.5 hrs to get from Seattle to Portland and about 2-3 hrs from Portland to Pacific City.. am I off here?????

Depends on Traffic, but I think you are right. Disregard my 4 hour statement, unless you drive fast and have no traffic to hold you up.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
More:

DSC06264.JPG

Our rig in the setting sun:

DSC06269.JPG

Crowning end of the day (after I ride Phill's ski) :haha:

DSC06255.JPG

DSC06256.JPG

Tire blowout on the way home:

DSC06272.JPG

DSC06273.JPG

DSC06274.JPG

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Dude, next time your in the area we will try and hook you up with a ride. Portland or Long beach is about 4hr for me. I'm 1/2 hr north of Seattle.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Looks like you had a fun, interesting trip(Mr. Goodwrench:09:)! :smile:
Would of loved to have been there. I see the Sub machine in those pics too. did you talk with him?

Someday I'll ride in the ocean again...:17:

TEEEE

X
Yessiree, another fine weekend in the books. Matt E, sorry I didn’t get to meet you, but you and your ski look familiar. Glad you had a good time.

The Bronco ski belongs to my friend Jim, one of our tight group that call that place home (away from home). See attached pics below of me on Jim’s boat goofing around in the flatwater.

Sub was there, and I believe still is. Still not sure if he ever rode that boat...

Another friend of mine is missing his beach cart, the one seen above in pic #6185 (Subaru parked on the left side of the frame). If anyone sees it or “accidentally” took it home, let me know.

Attachments

• head-first.jpg
    head-first.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 89
  • red-cup.jpg
    red-cup.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 86

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Sub's ski didn't move from that spot all day Saturday. I think he's spending the week.

That sucks about the beach cart....I can't believe someone would take it!

Snackem

Danger Zone
Some misc shots:

[Me, wrenching. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DSC06227.JPG

Matt if you want a hand twisting wrenches this week then give me a call. Kara is out of town so I'm living the single life. I think that I might drive down to Lewiston tomorrow or Friday and pickup those two 550s.

Top Bottom