Super Jet Blowsion bilge bracket install?

I have the dual blowsion bracket, I was in process of installing it and I cant even get the stock siphon phillips screw off. There is literally no room to get any leverage! How do I get to it?? Also is there a technique to get to the other 2 bolts I need to remove? Seems like a mission. Im contemplating just glueing the damn things but I wont have space with the stock siphon there.
Any advice is appreciated:icon16:

i have the same mount took me a few trys to figure out the location of the bilges but small nuts and bolt to hold the bilge mount....bolt heads on bottom of mounts then after u bolt on the bracket snap in the bilges...

Just installed the same bracket on mine about a month ago. Go get you a stubby screw driver and it should come off the other two mounting bolts are no problem as long as you get the e-box out of the way. I just used zip ties to hold the factory siphon to the bracket bc i didnt have the right bolts or patients to bolt it on. Also think some of those plastic push rivets or whatever they are called would work great

Top Bottom