Super Jet Blowsion Brap Strap

Finally went inverted yesterday so im just wondering if I can justify spending $110 on a blowsion brap strap and if anyone can give me some feedback on that. http://www.fastelements.com/p-450-blowsion-brap-strap.aspx

There's not much info on it or any installed pics I can find through search. Just wondering if it's a simple bolt in install, if it includes all the hardware, and how does that preloadable "cinchable" ratchet works on it.

I like how they have that channel piece that bolts to the hood to help on side to side impacts. If it's quality like buy it once, has more features than the cheaper options then I think ill make an order.

I ordered the jetmaniac kit instead. I ended up grinding down the stock latch hood side to make a receptacle the ratchet strap can sit inside. Nice that it would never scratch the hood, it centers the hood, and should help from side impacts. Thanks guys.

Well I have went riding a few times with the new ratchet strap kit. I am not happy with it. It's a PITA to take the hood on and off. I kinda expected it, but with both straps running through the latch they usually get jammed up. I can deal with that.. But the hood has come loose on me a few times. Im nervous of tightening the hood too much! Today it had shifted where water could easily come in.

I mounted this strap "wilkey" style, but my ratchet sits inside the OEM hood latch on the hood. I had grinded it down so the ratchet has a "receptacle" it can sit in without scratching up my hood. Anybody else have this issue???

Top Bottom