Super Jet Blowsion Dual Bilge Pump Bracket

Was thinking of ordering this, but had a few questions for anyone who has put one in. Will I be able to install the bracket & bilges without pulling the engine or taking anything besides the coupler cover and midshaft bolts out? Will there be any other modifications required? Are there specific brands that will work? What about size? I currently have two Attwood Tsunami 500s, will those work?

I won't be home for another week and can't look at my ski to try to figure these things out. Thanks for the help.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
You shouldn't need to remove more than the cover and bolts. Only the Rule 500gph pumps will work.

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
There's a new location for the stock bilge. You can move it forward and mount it. Keep it on, its a good backup.

Installing a bilge with motor in is possible but not fun. I just did it, prepare for some knuckel busters

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
You can use the Tsunamis as well, you just may need to trim the coupler cover on the right hand side to clear the top. The tops may rub the driveshaft as the motor vibrates but nothing that hurts enough to worry about.

While it is easier to do the install with the motor out, it is definately not impossible with the motor installed either.

100_3562.jpg

Last edited:

Aquaman

Old Racer
OCD thanks for the picture. Is your electrical box mounted upside down, or maybe mine is. Also the stock bilge has the blue hose. Is the hose run is that manner to prevent back flow while the ski is just floating? I also noticed that there is another line next to the stock bilge line. Is this a extra cooling line that was added? In the uper left of the picture there is an oval thing just above the exhaust clamp? Fuel Filter?

The oval thing is a water separator. In the off chance that water may get inside your gas tank, it helps to prevent it from further continuing to your carbs. And I believe his ebox is mounted just as mine is.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
The electrician in me says the ebox is mounted upside down as well but they all seem to be that way. Professionally I would never drill holes in the top of a box that could ever be exposed to water but whatever. :dunno:

You are correct on the blue hose, it's run to the high point to keep water from flowing back in. I was taking on water on my Matrix once and thought I had a bad hose or a leaking versiplug and it turned out that that hose and fallen down and was laying flat. everytime I stopped in the water for a break it would take on a couple litres or so.

The other tube you are seeing is the thru hull tube for the Trim cable.

Top Bottom