Blowsion may make nice stuff but they are jerks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are avertising for them even though you are unhappy. .

No one around here knows what the heck blowsion is except my friends and they are going to buy what they are going to buy. However, its nothing a little finger nail polish can't take care of.:biggthumpup:

I dont know why people are being hard on MADMAT about this I had an extremely similar experience and charging someones card without asking is kinda illegal isnt it?! I was pretty F^$&*(^& pissed when they did the same thing to me and it actually was my debit card too. Only reason I even found out was I watch my accounts online! While I like there products I probably wouldnt use them if they werent just about the only shop making parts for the FX1.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Wow. Lots going on in this thread. But it boils down to this:
Blowsion is the Company and Matt is the Customer. So regardless of any circumstances, Matt is in the right. If a customer calls you a worthless piece of ********, and tells you your product sucks(although Matt was much nicer than that) the Company should smile and says "Thank you sir, may I have another".

I've had many dealings with Blowsion, and depending on who I talk to there, I have varying degrees of satisfaction.

Sometimes I feel like "Man these guys Rock!" because they can be so damn helpful with some stupid requests I have.

Other times, usually with molded parts that took quite a bit of time and customization(filing/sanding)by me to make the parts fit, I get answers like "It's a molded part, as molds get older you start to lose tolerances and repeatability" Yeah, no kidding...here's a novel idea...make a new mold!!

Anyhow, there is no excuse for the response Matt got from Blowsion. Cool guys and fellow riders..sure they are. But one of the key ingredients to any company's success is superior customer service. And they blew it in this scenario.

TEEEE

X
You got to admit John's reply email was well written. The proper use of the words diatribes and harangue is impressive.
John is a lyrical genius. Sometimes he also uses big complicated words, like mayonnaise. And the chinpad was signed for by a receptionist? I’m sure Mike is flattered! :cheer:

Say what you will about Blowsion, but these guys really do work their asses off and do as much as they can for the sport and for their customers. I’m local, and a friend, and biased, but it looks to me like a simple phone call could have solved a lot of problems.

But then there would be less to bitch about on the internet!

Of course I called them first and was treated poorly. Then a call back from them saying new one was on the way with no mention of double charges. Then a second one that barely fits and then 14 days (and 2 reminder calls) to refund my money after someone signed for my return part.

Then a crappy responce from my email which was intended to vent to them my bad feelings of our transaction. No where did I mention that I wanted to return this one even though it doesn't fit right either. But it is on and it is staying on. To much time already involved.

Last edited:

Scorn800

Ride for life
One thing you have to remember when buying aftermarket parts is there not OEM. All aftermarket parts need some kind of "work" to make it fit. If you want simple bolt on and go- stick to OEM parts.
As for Blowsion, there not a fortune 500 company. There a nice small business trying to make some money. There parts are a little expensive but you get what you pay for. I've dealt with them for past 4 years and have had a couple of mistakes but Jonny has always taken care of it.
Your being a little harsh on Blowsion.

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
WE WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO CREDIBILITY....just look at his title of this thread....and Mile says "I'll ive ever heard....." from who? you frequent these forums and all people have to say is mostly good so take Miles comment for what its worth...NOTHING....

Please don't take my word for it, ask a satisfied customer why he will never buy from Blowsion again:

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/4837

That's just a quick example. I'm not sure why you think you have to attack my credibility, I'm not out to get Blowsion. They do a lot for this sport and from what I hear (yes, I said HEAR, from at least 4 real people) Mark is awesome but Johnny is a little full of himself. I'll admit I've never met or talked to Johnny but as soon as I read what Mat wrote here I thought to myself, "sounds like Johnny to me" and sure enough :rolleyes:

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
I have had a major with blowsion as well
John posed as a person in australia and slandered the crap out of me on www.ozpwc.com

because the pole bracket i drew up looked to much like his

If he asked me about it i would have changed it abit
it started with mudphish coming in and having a go
then some one from australia having a go but when i did a reverse ip on there log on it should to be coming from the same location as blowsion

conincedence i think not

However i do like there products and they seem to look after the australian guys well
Other than that instance i talked about up there i have only heard good things about them on the local scene here

Last edited:

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
Madmat, seems to me like it's a little lack of communication. I'd expect a return tag from Amazon, but I haven't seen a shipping paid for from any jetski company ever. That's just the world of mail order. It's not like Blowsion gets a credit. Custom parts are just that, custom, so there are going to be minor fitting issues. In fact, if I was a perfectionist I would have my raw parts shipped to me (i.e. hood, handlepole) to check fit before having them custom painted. I just had a hell of a time fitting an OEM nosepiece to a 94 SJ so maybe that applies to all plastic/fiberglass parts. And don't ever expect anything to happen around the World Finals. I dropped a ski off there in August and I don't expect them to even look at it til next month (and I told them so). Hell, I'll paypal you $9 (extra to make up for their cut) so you can send your chinpad back and get your refund. I wouldn't have expected them to send the part out free. In my experience you either send back the defective part for a refund/replacement or charge another and get credit when you send the replacement back (and this is S.O.P. even for me at Blowsion and other places). Again, it sounds like a lack of communication and I'd chalk that up to Havasu-itis. They practically move a third of the inventory down there plus skis and almost all the employees so it's going to be chaos to say the least.

Awaiting your paypal address: submarineaz@qwest.net

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
Madmat,

how much did this chinpad cost? $200+?

so youve now paid $400+ for a CHINPAD that isnt perfect?

Holy crap!

Id return it, or dispute the credit card charge. ( for sure the second one!)
thats ridiculous!

S

swanny

I don't know John and I didn't call him arrogant. Don't know what you are talking about.

Swanny appears to me based on his PM's to be an a hole. I said that and I stand by it.

Here is the ONLY pm i sent you- simply asking one little queston, just to see your response- again you are just not getting it. You use your irrational, emotional and unconcious too darn much. Oh well. So again how am I an a hole? maybe just because....o k I can handle that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanny
why am I an idiot?

Because you called me a slanderer you dick head. I have a legitimate gripe that I tryed to solved with them but did not like the way I was treated in my final email to them. They are not worthy of my mney anymore and I can share that with whoever the ******** I want.

They have refunded me for the first one but it has not shown up on my end yet. The second one was forced on and that it is where it is staying. When I buy another one it will not be theirs nor will anything else I buy.

Here is the ONLY pm i sent you- simply asking one little queston, just to see your response- again you are just not getting it. You use your irrational, emotional and unconcious too darn much. Oh well. So again how am I an a hole? maybe just because....o k I can handle that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanny
why am I an idiot?

Because you called me a slanderer you dick head. I have a legitimate gripe that I tryed to solved with them but did not like the way I was treated in my final email to them. They are not worthy of my mney anymore and I can share that with whoever the ******** I want.

Seems good to me. I'll stand by it. To me being blatantly called a slanderer by you is worse.

Last edited:
For those who choose to bash someone for being upset (for being billed a second time without knowledge which is illegal without cardholder's consent, incomplete and/or poor fitting product, failure to acknowledge that the customer is always RIGHT, and reasonable expectation that you get what you paid a lot of money for) need to put themselves in his shoes before projectile vomiting on them.......GOT IT......GOOD......and remember for every action there is an equal (or more) opposite reaction......

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Aftermarket parts should fit. Especially a chinpad on a stock handlepole. Especially for $250. Apparantly you don't always get what you pay for.

One thing you have to remember when buying aftermarket parts is there not OEM. All aftermarket parts need some kind of "work" to make it fit. If you want simple bolt on and go- stick to OEM parts.
As for Blowsion, there not a fortune 500 company. There a nice small business trying to make some money. There parts are a little expensive but you get what you pay for. I've dealt with them for past 4 years and have had a couple of mistakes but Jonny has always taken care of it.
Your being a little harsh on Blowsion.

ill never buy a blowsion product again either. there are better products out there and for much cheaper.

what do you expect? the company name starts with "blows".

they do some spiffy paintjobs though.

Im sure they will stay in business just fine with out the complaining customers and probably have more time to dedicate to their good customers.
I find it hard to believe that most companies would just ship another one out and expect them to do it express or any quicker method just to satisfy the customer and believe or just trust that the customer to ship it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom