Surfriding Blowsion Surf Slam 2012: Wesley Krautkramer

Here is a video of myself at the 2012 Blowison Surf Slam on my 2008 Superjet with a stock 701. I also included two clips from a surf session and a day in the hills last week. Enjoy!
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YHz1dNRlTIg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its all about the surf!
Nice Wes!!! You're one of the most talented of all the guys I have the pleasure of riding with! BTW I'm about 90% in for riding MX at Ocotillo with you guys this weekend. Just a warning though, I pretty much suck on a dirt bike so don't laugh to hard at me!!!!

Here is a video of myself at the 2012 Blowison Surf Slam on my 2008 Superjet with a stock 701. I also included two clips from a surf session and a day in the hills last week. Enjoy!
Awesome riding. Do you find stabs are easier with surf stance? Also what is your method for re-entries? Do you jump with the ski or let the ski do all the work? Pull the bars at all? I tend to fall into the ski rather than with it. Thanks
Edit: Are you the same Wes that had that awesome short 1 minute clip tearing it up a while ago with some chill music??

Last edited:
Top Bottom