Surfriding Blowsion Surf Slam!! Post up.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Post up whatever you have to share. Results, pics, good times, etc...

So far all I have read from FB

Stanton felt he did OK in qualifying and felt like he was in. And did some announcing after his qualifying.

Darin Anderson lost a few teeth, but is OK after he came out of an over rotated flip.

An am rider "Jordan" is doing good after getting a good concussion, after getting separated from his ski and accidentally hit by a rescue boat. He told Stanton he wants to ride tomorrow.

Double overhead out back.

Mark Gomez also felt he did OK and is pretty sure he qualified.

Mark said Cuong rode awesome!

Pretty stoked for everyone up there enjoying all of the good times the event and town has to offer.

That's all I have heard for now. Hoping others can chime in, that are actually there and really know what's up. Heard it was foggy in the AM and gnarly surf in general, but that's about it.

Post up whatever you have to share. Results, pics, good times, etc...

So far all I have read from FB

Stanton felt he did OK in qualifying and felt like he was in. And did some announcing after his qualifying.

Darin Anderson lost a few teeth, but is OK after he came out of an over rotated flip.

An am rider "Jordan" is doing good after getting a good concussion, after getting separated from his ski and accidentally hit by a rescue boat. He told Stanton he wants to ride tomorrow.

Double overhead out back.

Mark Gomez also felt he did OK and is pretty sure he qualified.

Mark said Cuong rode awesome!

Pretty stoked for everyone up there enjoying all of the good times the event and town has to offer.

That's all I have heard for now. Hoping others can chime in, that are actually there and really know what's up. Heard it was foggy in the AM and gnarly surf in general, but that's about it.

wasnt it surfslam last year that the rescue boat gaffed someone?

A lot went on, hard to post up too much info.

Here are some of the results. Glad to see the o-side crew did so well.

Pro

1. Taylor Curtis
2. Zack Bright
3. Darren Anderson

Pro - AM
1. Westley Krautkramer
2. Brandon Lawlor
3. Jake Bright

Pro Moto
1. Jeff Troegner
2. Mark Gomez
3. Aaron Newport