blowsion

thought i would give them some kind words. my rick roy steering that was suppose to be the sh*t took a sh*t on me last weekend. they seem to be more than eager to get me back on the water with many different options. ill assure you that i was pissed and probally not the nicest person that they have dealt with this week. theyre doing all they can cheerfully and quickly as possible.

Yamisj

Hot Dog
Blowsion is within an hours drive from me.
I have dropped in on them about 3 or 4 times.
Someone is always happy to take time out to talk and answer questions, especially John.

Thanks Blowsion.
Jared

thought i would give them some kind words. my rick roy steering that was suppose to be the sh*t took a sh*t on me last weekend. they seem to be more than eager to get me back on the water with many different options. ill assure you that i was pissed and probally not the nicest person that they have dealt with this week. theyre doing all they can cheerfully and quickly as possible.

I was wondering what took a crap on your rrp? Was it the pole? Brackets or steering plate? Are they replacing the parts or setting you up with a different handle pole?

steering plate. its been a slow process but they did send me a new rebuild kit. they did offer thier new steering but i declined. when the rebuild kit got here, i carried it to motion industries and they ordered me a bunch of bearings. would you believe the exact same bearings are 86 cents apiece. im good if this happens again.

Top Bottom