Freestyle Blue's Birthday Bash

motoman96

Banned
Looks like a blast. Happy Birthday! The more of these videos I watch keeps getting me more and more pumped for picking up my first ski

Get one!! I did roadracing and super motard racing for a while, then switched to ski's. Best decision I've done. Did it cause of my daughter when she was 3, and it's sooooooooo much more fun. Plus you don't have to worry about getting highsided or skin grafts.lol

Nice video Chris, and happy bday blue, looked like a blast.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
sweeeet BLue! I haven't been on my ski in 3 weeks thanks to a 'b roll practice' session. I'm about to turn 33 and I'm feeling kinda run down this summer. I've been having to fight back that nasty voice in the back of my head telling me what I can't do. Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for the video guys, I love vids with that good times vibe.

Great vid as usual Chris! Still trying to sack up and try rolls and flips myself. Congrats on the BIG 40 Blue!

BY THE WAY MY JETMANIAC 771 LOVES THE PFP.
STILL NEED MORE CARB TUNING BUT HITS HARD IF YA KEEP ER CLEAN.

You guys are the :):):):)tttttttttttttttttttt.Everytime I think I don't want to ride anymore.I see you guys tearing it up and I get stoked again.Thanks for the inspiration.Jet Maniac,Blue and all the rest of you Florida crazies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Wish we were there! Hope it was a good one. Sure looks like it. Happy birthday "old blue". LOL I will be there in less than two years.

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Any one who's flipped has also flopped! Good times, good vid, thx for posting! (and a happy B Day!)

I guess I'm the flopper...lol.

Not an excuse, but it was my first time on a v-wake.

(btw: I'm not that good at them in the surf either...lol)

Top Bottom