Freestyle Blunder Jet

Here’s my thunder jet story:

I bout my very first ski in longbeach I want to say in 2007ish. I found a 550 on Craigslist and I want to say I paid $400 for it. We had a 90 superjet and unknown year laserjet at the river for years. The sj ended up getting stolen and my dad told me to get rid of the laserjet.
We’ll after about 2 years of enjoyment on the 550 which by the was 91 550sx..had a half pipe and some other nice goodies on it. I had no idea what a reed motor was or that it was a sought after ski. All I knew is I wanted to go faster. I traded my 550sx AND the laserjet to some guy in riverside for wait for it….

A 650sx.

And that 650sx had a junk motor and I never had one problem free day on that water with that ski.

If by some miracle, whoever did this to me reads this. PHUCK you.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
The thunder jet would have been much faster but not nearly as ridable, it had zero bottom end power and came on like a light switch at high RPMs', when I get through with these two builds the Thunderjet is up next in the rebuild list and I am going to show you how it should have been done.

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager

WFO Speedracer

I paid $300.00 for mine , brand new hull with a brand new engine , I pulled the engine and sold it for $600.00, so far I am $300.00 to the good on mine.

When I get through with the 650SX, the 300sx build and the Superjet build I will put up a build thread on my Thunderjet to counter this one , Touché.

Last edited:
It popped up locally, go figure it’s the original Dirk Diggler for those of you that remember that screen name! Still flipping skis, grinding.

91c9a395687629772b8038fdb419b2b0.jpg

WFO Speedracer

Dirk Diggler, well that explains it all then !

For me the best part of this whole fiasco is he wants $8000 for this rare ski that doesn't even have the factory graphics on it , if I were trying to sell this as a pristine rare ski I would at least make an effort to put it back as it came from the factory , yeah , yeah I know , there are no graphics are available , I have already contacted Mike Stowe at PWC graphics about making me a replacement set for mine and he said yeah , just let me know when you are ready.

Let me tell a lil story about Blake ,
most if not all of his e-mails are fake ,
he buys for the low low ,
and he then sells for the high ,
surely everyone now knows about this guy ,
there are way too many threads on PWCTODAY ,
warning everyone to stay TF away ,
why you would deal with him is a riddle ,
you just have to know you are gonna get diddled
Blake ain't no newbie at this kind of game ,
but with him it always ends just the same ,
Diddling people over this and that ,
everyone knows that Blake is a rat ,
now you may or may not like my little rap ,
but if you buy from Blake you will end up with crap !

Last edited:

holygoat

Site Supporter
Dirk Diggler, well that explains it all then !

For me the best part of this whole fiasco is he wants $8000 for this rare ski that doesn't even have the factory graphics on it , if I were trying to sell this as a pristine rare ski I would at least make an effort to put it back as it came from the factory , yeah , yeah I know , there are no graphics are available , I have already contacted Mike Stowe at PWC graphics about making me a replacement set for mine and he said yeah , just let me know when you are ready.

Let me tell a lil story about Blake ,
most if not all of his e-mails are fake ,
he buys for the low low ,
and he then sells for the high ,
surely everyone now knows about this guy ,
there are way too many threads on PWCTODAY ,
warning everyone to stay TF away ,
why you would deal with him is a riddle ,
you just have to know you are gonna get diddled
Blake ain't no newbie at this kind of game ,
but with him it always ends just the same ,
Diddling people over this and that ,
everyone knows that Blake is a rat ,
now you may or may not like my little rap ,
but if you buy from Blake you will end up with crap !
Blake is SuckMyWakeSalvage?

Top Bottom