Boarding Step for SX-R1500

I'm too old and too weak to deep water board my ski and so NOT want to ride a sit down. I ride close to shallow water just in case I fall and really REALLY wish I could have a custom fabrication of a folding step installed getting around the exhaust at the rear. Please don't tell me to give up this fantastic machine and I don't want to return to the 800 either with the wonderful lack of flotation which was great to get my fat ass up into the tray.

OYE! I am so SICK of the love/hate relationship with the big full flotation 4-stroke that only needs a damn step in the back and NO ONE will help me!!! LOL

If ANYONE knows of a custom builder who would be willing to take on the challenge, this could be a revelation of sorts for this ski which I"m sure many many people are unhappy with as far as deep water boarding.

My problem is that I can "almost" get a leg into the tray in deep water, but also very embarrassed when people in pontoon boats gather to ask if I"m OK as they see me struggle to board. LOL !!!

Top Bottom