Super Jet BOB holds vs RRP holds

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
crash holds are comfy but you lose a lot of tray and stance width.
That's another bummer about the rrp's. I widened my rn as far as humanly possible (attached to outside of hull) and they put me right back to stock width tray almost, due to hardware. Plus they have that piece between the gunwale and the hold, which is super easy to kick. Maybe the newer ones have addressed that? That's what's cool about the freak holds and the bob holds. No hardware to kick between the hold and hull. Just turf n pad.

yea, tems adjustable holds in our freak are like 2 pillow vices on your feet. very comfy and i cant remember my feet ever flying out. i'm a little worried about that backer board that they screw down to, it may not be the longest lasting stuff. you should have rode that beast at CFW.
I hear ya. They are SO nice. I was going to thru bolt them to the hull with some recessed hardware or something. Dude that motor sounds SO PISSED OFF!! That thing is friggin rippin! I should have rode a few skis instead of being a lil bitch lmao! Pillow vices is right though. I'm running mini pods on my bob and they are also super comfy and a rock solid kick in. Like the freak, when I eat it upside down, I have to push down with one foot to get the other out. Love it.

Top Bottom