Custom/Hybrid BOB or Superfreak?????

Well throughout the thread I've got some good info. Just need to find a -4.3 superfreak hull to tryout in CA, I know Ski Clinic will let you try one out if you are interested in buying.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Well throughout the thread I've got some good info. Just need to find a -4.3 superfreak hull to tryout in CA, I know Ski Clinic will let you try one out if you are interested in buying.

Come to Surf Slam and you can try my -4.3

matt, a deka etx 9 would run my wdk1200 with TL all day. you've got have a good charger. that makes a huge difference. first day when everyone tried me ski. about a 4 hour day and 7-8 gallons one battery.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
matt, a deka etx 9 would run my wdk1200 with TL all day. you've got have a good charger. that makes a huge difference. first day when everyone tried me ski. about a 4 hour day and 7-8 gallons one battery.
Lucky, I killed 2 Deka's and 7 gallons of race fuel in less than a day. I'm starting to miss the big Odyssey's..

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails

you can run your ski for 4 hours on 7-8 gal of fuel with a 1200?

the more power. the less throttle. :p i brought 10 with me that day and i had a little left. it was also the first few hours my ski was alive. so i know i was riding like a puss.

Top Bottom