Blaster Bogging after half throttle

So my ski starting bogging down after I get to about 1/4 to 1/2 throttle. It will idle just fine but as soon as I give it some gas it bogs down. I thought it was a fuel issue so I rebuilt both carbs and blew out the fuel lines and it still didn't run. So we did a air leak test and it has no air leaks and the compression is good. Next I am gonna try to test all the electrical parts. Anyone had this happen or know what it could be?

Fro Diesel

creative control
Had this same thing, even put motor in another ski. Turned out to be a cdi. Enhancer fixed

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

I had been riding it a couple trips and it ran fine then all of a sudden it starting doing this. I just switched out my CDi to see if that will do anything.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

This came out of no where I had been riding all day and had been on a couple river trips before and all of a sudden it started doing this.

01SCSS

Mmmm....Bean Oil
Do you have your head temp sensor hooked up, if so and its bad it would go into limp home mode. Try pulling the sensor and see what happpens.

I replaced the spark plugs, changed the fuse and put in a new CDI that I knew was working and it did the trick, not sure which one did it but glad it is working now. Thanks for the help everyone!!

Ski wouldn't rev when there was a load on it. Out of the water it sounded fine. It would idle but would sound like it was cavitating or something like it was in limp mode when you try to give it throttle.

Top Bottom