Super Jet Bought a new tow truck

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
Well a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to purchase a new tow vehicle. I knew that I wanted a brand new truck, but to do this I felt I needed to get rid of a car because there is no reason to have 4 vehicles. So sadly, I let go of my prized NISMO 350Z

null-18.jpg

this is her the day I let her go for the new truck
null-19.jpg

but now, here is my new truck. 2013 Nissan frontier PRO-4X

null-17.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-16.jpg

null-2.jpg

after owning it for a day, I wanted side rails so I went back to Nissan for those:
null-5.jpg

null-4.jpg

Added tow receiver and all weather floor mats for lake days
null-28.jpg

after that I realized my truck looked like everyone else's on the road. That doesn't work for me. So week 2, time to paint:

null-36.jpg

null-37.jpg

null-39.jpg

null-43.jpg

null-42.jpg

null-44.jpg

null-46.jpg

How she sits today:
null-45.jpg

now all I have to do is paint the Superjet to match it.

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
Thanks man. I was really uncertain on whether or not to do it orange but I figured if I didn't like it then I'd peel it off. Special colors are freaking expensive cans tho.... :/

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
Ever since I found plasti dip, I've been in love. I'm thinking about covering my entire drift car in plasti dip. The DYC guys mentioned buying a harbor freight gun bc it sprays in larger amounts allowing the thick dip to spray easier and they sell by the gallon

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
Thanks! I miss that car so bad. I have 2 s13 240SX coupes. I rebuilt an SR20 with forged internals and a Garrett bb 6871R turbo. Sadly it's been down bc of a constant oil leak from the back of the motor that I can't find so I've missed all the good events lately.

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
It's very durable! It holds up to daily wear and if you use dip cleaner then it cleans super easy! But just FYI, if you want fluorescent colors like orange or purple of neon green, you don't wanna go with plasti dip blaze colors because they aren't UV resistant. You need to go to dipyourcar.com and get their version bc it IS UV resistant and won't fade in sunlight. But I've used it on many cars and as long as you use enough coats to make it thick then it works great. I use around 4-5 layers.

motorsport mania

Oside - Where the surfs at
so im kinda in the same boat i have a 09 mustang and really like it but my k5 tow rig has no AC and makes me def after an 80 mile drive to the surf

my question being howd it feel letting the car go i kinda need a newer truck to hull but dam i love my car.

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
Well to be honest, I really like the truck. But I LOVED that car and I miss is bad! I wish I hadn't let it go yet. I shouldn't have just bought a 90s ram or something honestly. If your attached to your car at all, I say don't let it go unless you are a real truck guy.

Top Bottom