Bouys On Allatoona--Atl--This Sunday

Tiny

Why Me?
Well, the title says it all..We are dragging out the bouys, ya'll come and ride.....12ish at Victoria Landing

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
Not much into bouys but might cruise up and check it out if I dont head to Lanier. Weve been putting in at Galts Ferry because the water level has been so low at Tanyard so I will be close. Galts is cool because you get to jump the cruiser wakes coming in and ot of Illinois creek:woot:

Tiny

Why Me?
someone told me that Tanyard was closed becasue the lack of rain.......I was Lanier yesterday and they droped the water level yet again.......Put in at Shoal Creek and the dock is high and dry......Damnit, quit dropping the water you idiots

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
Tiny said:
someone told me that Tanyard was closed becasue the lack of rain.......I was Lanier yesterday and they droped the water level yet again.......Put in at Shoal Creek and the dock is high and dry......Damnit, quit dropping the water you idiots
I was at Tanyard a two weeks ago and hit bottom about three times. It probably is closed now. I'm definetly going to Allatoona sunday so Ill see y'all there.

MILF

aka Kathy
Megan and Crew will be there!!!!! :Banane01: :arms:

I'll need good directions since I am a lanier "Girl".....:cheer: :cheer:

Tiny

Why Me?
MILF said:
Megan and Crew will be there!!!!! :Banane01: :arms:

I'll need good directions since I am a lanier "Girl".....:cheer: :cheer:

Take Bells Ferry Rd past Ronny's house and there will be a sign on the left about 2 miles down on the left for Victoria Landing...I am not sure of the road name, but there is a Dolly Madison/Wonder Bread/Hostess store on the right and a big blue bldg that is an auto repair place...there is a Red Light at this intersection...Turn left and follow the signs...

Call me if you get lost

Not to much into bouys either, but I might head up there and check it out. Usually ride at Red Top, but maybe I can get some of the other guys to come out there to.

Stukas

Wrenching > Riding
Thanks to Paul getting me some gaskets on a sunday (Thanks again!!), ill get the ol' squarenose together and join yall tomorrow

BTW, there are signs that will take you from bells ferry all the way into Victoria

Top Bottom