Custom/Hybrid BRAND NEW FIXED STEER SKI COMING SOON

I think this hull is definately a market changer. Opens up some new doors to a different riding style. Aside from some ignition problems this thing rode and tracked very well in flat and rough water. It is going to make a phenominal rec/freeride ski. Deepwater starts where surprisingly easier than a x2. It spun off a setup wake like a short freestyle boat does and the recovery was very flat not nose up. Tailstands... endless. Start stop whenever you want. Spin it around. Carve. Leg drag. All accessible with this hull without loosing the straight line stability. The HUGE tray will please a lot of potential owners and it looks to be a very easy to turf to say the least.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not even close @jo5hi3 I've seen both bottom decks built from scratch to where they are now. They both have their differences. I'll let senor chime in but somewhere in the fix is remnants of a Gen 2 x2. The Phantom has a very unique bottom deck with a chine design I have not seen on any other hull.

Not even close @jo5hi3 I've seen both bottom decks built from scratch to where they are now. They both have their differences. I'll let senor chime in but somewhere in the fix is remnants of a Gen 2 x2. The Phantom has a very unique bottom deck with a chine design I have not seen on any other hull.

Good info. That was just a huge guess, based on the pictures that were taken through a microwave door above.

Finally after many months of work and life I have gotten this project on the water. I set out to build a freeride fixed steer and I believe I have accomplished this and more. I have owned and ridden gen 1s,blasters and gen 2s. This ski is something I've wanted to build for years. As some of you may know these projects aren't easy. I have to rely on third party help and sometimes they don't have the same priority as I do. So I've had to make due with certain things so I can keep the project going. The steering is one example. While its not the unit that will be included with the hull, it's something I made until I get the new stems made. The hood hinge is the same. I feel like if I post any detailed pics some will start the bashing. That's the last thing in life I want is to have this thread turn into a ##it show. I have finally gotten to ride my dream ski and all I can say is it's the most fun ski I have ever ridden. I will post more pics and info after my second ski is complete. I know it doesn't help a lot for some of you but anyone local to my area is more than welcome to come down for a test ride. I'm in Stockton during the week or clear lake on the weekends. I originally post a price of 5500 and it looks like thats it. Infused glass hull,steering stem and cable bracket,hood hinge and pump shoe. I will post my list of all the parts needed to complete the build later.

SpaceCowboy

breaking something
Finally after many months of work and life I have gotten this project on the water. I set out to build a freeride fixed steer and I believe I have accomplished this and more. I have owned and ridden gen 1s,blasters and gen 2s. This ski is something I've wanted to build for years. As some of you may know these projects aren't easy. I have to rely on third party help and sometimes they don't have the same priority as I do. So I've had to make due with certain things so I can keep the project going. The steering is one example. While its not the unit that will be included with the hull, it's something I made until I get the new stems made. The hood hinge is the same. I feel like if I post any detailed pics some will start the bashing. That's the last thing in life I want is to have this thread turn into a ##it show. I have finally gotten to ride my dream ski and all I can say is it's the most fun ski I have ever ridden. I will post more pics and info after my second ski is complete. I know it doesn't help a lot for some of you but anyone local to my area is more than welcome to come down for a test ride. I'm in Stockton during the week or clear lake on the weekends. I originally post a price of 5500 and it looks like thats it. Infused glass hull,steering stem and cable bracket,hood hinge and pump shoe. I will post my list of all the parts needed to complete the build later.

Thank you for not posting pics of an unfinished project for people to bash...can't wait to see a finished model!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
A true freestyle purpose built fixed steer gives me wood. Very nice project so far Senor. Looking forward to official debut. Send one to the SFF this October PLZZZZZ!

I'm not familiar with lengths. How do those numbers compare to a short freestyle hill (xfs, Dvx, circus) and free ride hulls (bots, edge, Evo)

Top Bottom