Brand New "Valiant" Blue SXR

So what "circumstances" call for SXR over a SJ? Im lost at to all that jazz, a little too dramatic on a forum titled "MY SKI" if you ask me. Why are you on here again? I havent heard much info regarding "Brand New Sky Blue SXR?"

So yeah I think I might get Z06 decals! SXRS have similar lines to the Z06

Yeah you're right, this is a forum after all.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Fact of the matter is, I would bet he bought it by circumstance.

Its just like when someone buys a 5.0 mustang, builds it up, and tries to compete at the track with supercharged ZO6 vettes.

And all the while he is talking about the upgrades to his 5.0, and how he is going to make it as much like the supercharged z06 vettes as possible.

FYI, that annoys the ZO6 owners.

If you're going to buy a 5.0 mustang, that is absoultely fantastic. More power to you. But don't tell the ZO6 owners about your build plans. ANd if you're still going to tell them, expect them to poke fun at you.

fact is - I didn't see where he asked your your opinion. here he is excited about his new ski and here you are trying to justify taking a great big dump in his thread.

Jetaddict

9 years to retirement...
ass_hole.jpg

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
show some pics of that SXR all cleaned up without the stickers. i ride SJ's, but do like the lines of the Kawi's better (asthetically speaking). Those hulls have a sexier look to them. I'm not sure if I've seen a virgin Kawi all cleaned up without the stickers.

Mr. SeXieR

Carry a gun,cops R2 heavy
Virgin ski, decal free

For some reason I cant select the attachment button so I had to code these in. THERYRE HUGE, sorry. Heres my ski all slicked out and cleaned up.
picture.php
picture.php

Jetaddict

9 years to retirement...
show some pics of that SXR all cleaned up without the stickers. i ride SJ's, but do like the lines of the Kawi's better (asthetically speaking). Those hulls have a sexier look to them. I'm not sure if I've seen a virgin Kawi all cleaned up without the stickers.

Here's mine-don't mean to hijack. I left the SXR stickers on there- I kinds liked how they looked.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 64

Mr. SeXieR

Carry a gun,cops R2 heavy
yeah I liked the carbon fiber poser stickers and the 800SXR since I cleaned off all the Kawi labels, note the Decepticon and tribal kawi add ons.....love this stuff!
What kinda footstraps/holds are those, I digem.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
Mr You need to get rid of that horrid steering and get some 24/7 foot hold in there man and you will be set. I love the color on your ski man.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
sweet, thanks for the input. I will keep that in mind when I am in the market for a 5.0....

Stacy,
I friggin love you. :439::arms::cool2:

oh and responding to the thread:
Right Away get: Bars and grips, footholds and a bilge pump. You'll be having a great time. The SXR allready puts out great power stock...eventually your next step will be a Factory wet pipe.

Skip the intake grate and cut off the back of your rideplate for better jumping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom