Freestyle Brigantine Beach Bash

I have never seen so many vaginas in my life. Stop your bitching and come have a good time. Money, time, hotels, blah blah blah who cares. For people like jet maniac and rad dudes I can understand the big deal with all of that. But for the riders that are some what close (I'm 5 or 6 hours out) don't let this ruin a good time! There is plenty of water there I'm sure we can find a spot to ride and a bar at night! The situation sucks but I'm not gonna sit here and bash those involved without knowing details..... if some of you went half as hard on a jet ski instead of a keyboard you guys could be professionals!!! Can't wait to see everyone there having a good time:) hope everyone has safe travels
Yeah there are tons of places to ride in brig we can find it somewhere I'm thinking the cove

Brig has waved the beach permit for the cove for us so free to ride no permit needed our neighbor mike Brennan president of chamber made multiple calls and did this for us so we can still have a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cops were busting chops today... he claimed people were making complaints and made everyone get permits...

Brig has waved the beach permit for the cove for us so free to ride no permit needed our neighbor mike Brennan president of chamber made multiple calls and did this for us so we can still have a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey your buddy Mike Brennan is the reason the ride didn't happen. He's the ONE person in the chamber that was against the whole event. The permits are NOT waived that's a lie. You cannot be on the cove without a 4x4 pass. The city manager pushed for this event to happen but couldn't get approval from city council. Please don't post miss information. That guy has no authority to waive permits.

Please disregard our information. Our information was supposedly not a credible source. 4X4 permit is still in effect.

Really sorry about this guys

Top Bottom