Surfriding Brigantine surf vid 11-07

joe b

depth tester
Here's some vid of the Brig boys I shot yesterday. It was a little choppy & chilly but looked like fun.

orange ski= SpecialFX
green ski= Wavehog
General= ntrsspray
pink ski= Nuklear6

Last edited by a moderator:

joe b

depth tester
Josh looks like he's ready to ride!

Oh yea!!! He was pissed not to have a surfboard... I took him into the skatepark on his bike for the first time yesterday. He rolled right in the deeper section riding a nose wheelie to the bottom befor I had time to get the little girl out of the car. He was stoked and has been hammering me since @ 6:00 this morn to go back.

Thanks Joe. Anybody make a 4x or 5x wetsuit :bigeyes:air!

Having a hard time breathing Norman(chubsie-ubsie)?

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Nice riding guys! I was tempted to come down after watching the surf reports all week. Looked chilly but nice clean surf. Nuklear6 where were the barrel rolls? I am disappointed.....you need to step it up lol jk

SuziQ

Banned
Always a pleasure to watch you guys! Carl, I edited mega pics of you last week, and managed some nice ones. I ended up with so many of the crew as usual, that it’s my hope to do another slideshow. Unfortunately I’m currently slammed with extensive renovations for my grandmother's needs, so it will likely have to wait and be a Christmas present for you guys. I even wrote to a band out of NY telling them I wished to use one of their songs that I adore, and they said $50 for it; I emailed them again, and they said be my guest for free! :purr:

Loved your choice on this one as usual Joe…surf looked fun too! :usaribbon:

wavehog

X-cellent Smithers!
Always a pleasure to watch you guys! Carl, I edited mega pics of you last week, and managed some nice ones. I ended up with so many of the crew as usual, that it’s my hope to do another slideshow. Unfortunately I’m currently slammed with extensive renovations for my grandmother's needs, so it will likely have to wait and be a Christmas present for you guys. I even wrote to a band out of NY telling them I wished to use one of their songs that I adore, and they said $50 for it; I emailed them again, and they said be my guest for free! :purr:

Loved your choice on this one as usual Joe…surf looked fun too! :usaribbon:
Hey Suzi hows it going? Cant wait for Daytona slide show, same Space Balls theme i hope:shhh:

SuziQ

Banned
Hola Carl! Was great to see you having fun in the video!! “Space balls”…makes me think of your Flash Gordon Crew Member...LOL !! I needed to laugh today since it’s been a rough day, so thanks! :stooges:

This song I’m talking about is much better than the old Tona slideshow; it's not old school music but post rock (it's a modern day instrumental ballad by two hot guys outta Queens, LOL)! Your Sleek Lady Green Ski will flow even better with it!! :wiggle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom