Bro Hymn 10 Backflips!

backflips are getting to be really gay... how can we make them less impressive??? oh yeah I'll do 10 in a row till you fall asleep.. lame

if it's under 15ft its gay PERIOD, end of story

I agree, i think at this point id like to see a good flip or 2, more rolls, and maybe some old school tricks...which might seem new these days. Oh and throw a new trick in there.

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
I agree! A few years back at Nationals someone pulled the most awesome rodeo - hadn't see that since riders were wearing neon colors! But it was awesome! And it's the only thing I remember from that year....

haha i did a pretty sweet one the other day and was like why dont i try these more often lol

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I started watching that video, but tuned out on the 4th flip. There was a very interesting commercial on the TV for Oprah. ZzzzZzzz

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
It looks like a pretty long way to get from point A to point B.
It would take hours to cross our community pool.

It looks like a pretty long way to get from point A to point B.
It would take hours to cross our community pool.

HA HA HA... that would make it interesting and add some skill to it since it takes no skill to do a flip... especially w/ a 10K motor... I think people in this sport think they can buy skill in the form of a billet and carbon, no that just makes you a poser..

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Does it matter?

People aren't talking about how easy or hard it is to do them. People are talking about how BORING and over-the-top this multi-level-backflipping scheme is getting.

norcal ex

X-H2
This comment right here doesnt say that. matt, you shouldnt be saying something is boring unless you have done it... can you? they are a huge rush...

HA HA HA... that would make it interesting and add some skill to it since it takes no skill to do a flip... especially w/ a 10K motor... I think people in this sport think they can buy skill in the form of a billet and carbon, no that just makes you a poser..

When I see someone do several flatwater backflips in a row it still impresses me. I know it takes lots of practice, a well designed and well built boat. Doing one flatwater flip is a hard hard trick.

Watching that is no more boring than watching surf footage for 15 mins to see one backflip

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Why should I not say it's boring to watch?
It's my honest opinion.

Watching 10 in a row is no more exciting than 3 in a row.

Last edited:
Top Bottom