Broke my chinpad twice ...what to get?

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
Ok so I started riding the SJ and love it. I push it as hard as I can in order to make up for the lost years riding a 550 - and effects are here: broken and lost carbon nose cover, broken and lost chinpad (aftermarket and oem)..I probably have an AC pole, the oem chinpad fits there perfectly. Ok, what is strong enough to keep up with the abuse ( I ride on the hood a lot and I am not a butterfly). Oh, and like 250 usd chinpads are out of question.

Thanx!

Andrew

swanny

not safe for clowns
If you are from Poland do NOT buy anything from WDK. Just dont! Spend an extra buck and get the best, from the people who support this sport.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
If you are from Poland do NOT buy anything from WDK. Just dont! Spend an extra buck and get the best, from the people who support this sport.

Swanny is of course speaking of Blowsion. They also make the most durable cleanest looking chinpad, imo, and you get to pick your colors!!!

Polish jet pilot

To answer some questions:

My a/m chinpad was a mold off something and turfed. It was fiberglass - really light but the mounts were not reinforced. They just broke and the chinpad flew off somewhere. The nose - my bad, I did not attach it securly in 4 spots, only in 2...stupid me..

Regarding choices:

I know WDK stuff and I know Blowsion - we have 2 blowsion skis here, bought off blowsion. Their stuff is really strong as they concentrate mostly on freeride skis IMO. About WDK, I've heard it takes them time to act, but I use help of John @ Jetski haven who knows them well. I think that it would be cool to get some support from the some of these companies. The sport is developing here and we would have additional incentive to promote those who help us. Maybe a small bonus to those 2 skis bought off Blowsion? :)

Don't you mean spend and extra hundred for the second best? Have you ever ordered anything from WDK?

Polish jet pilot

Ok, let me rephrase all this:

1. Andrew has AC pole (same mounting for chin pad as oem pole).
2. Andrew has max of 150 usd
3. Andrew is 200 lbs and likes to sit on SJ's chin..(not my usual fetish though..)
4. Andrew doesn't want to wait months for it

Who can help? :)

Andrew

So you want a clean used WDK pad that is ready to ship? LOL. I have one....but I wasn't planning on selling it.

Oh yea....that is how they come. 8mm padding with turf. Mine already is.....that one ^^ appears to need new turf.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Um, with all due respect Mike, no they don't.

well, You left out the "IMO" from my quote. Also I have never broken a blowsion carbon chinpad and I think there are very few people in this world that abuse their ski more then myself, IMO.

Top Bottom