Broke my chinpad twice ...what to get?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Blowsion's chinpad is a work of art. It's beautiful, unlike any of the other turfed composite pads.
Obviously out of the $150 price range of the OP.
If I weren't so cheap, I'd run one myself.

swanny

not safe for clowns
Don't you mean spend and extra hundred for the second best? Have you ever ordered anything from WDK?

Chinpad from Blowsion- work of art. http://www.si.edu/
smithsonian institute candidate IMO

Wpup= no tracking number outside usa ugly IMO bad product IMO

quit giving poor advice just to sell your poor product out of your garage. IMO not cool.

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
I understand that some have their likes and dislikes about products, companies, customer service other BS. What I relly need is some type of chinpad. I cut myself all on my belly and it is not cool - no chicks will date me if that massacre continues :)

So concrete solution:

- anybody has a chinpad for sale ? - Madmat sold his, and left me out there..in the cold :)

- I thought that there more aftermarket chinpads than WDK and Blowsion - who can suggest others?

LMAO...you don't have to break a Blowsion chinpad...they just fall apart by themselves. What good is a fancy cover that you have to rip off to tighten a support rod that doesn't need to be there to begin with.....

And since my WDK is now sold I guess I can go back to ripping on that piece of chit Blowsion pad without bias.

Last edited:
quit giving poor advice just to sell your poor product out of your garage. IMO not cool.

Blowsionette:cheer2:

I actually only comment on things I have actually bought/used/tested. You should order one of each and then sit on the one with the billet rod.

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
I remember that whole scenario. didn't you have to drill the thing out just to get the mounting holes to line up?

Man next time you see a WDK pop up you need to paypal the person fast! Some things are no brainers and for those things we must be thankful.....lol...

swanny

not safe for clowns
Hahaha he told you to buy a used Wpup cause he knows you wont get your new one hahahah that there is the truth.

I go commando- your gross.

wydopen

onthepipe
Blowsion's chinpad is a work of art. It's beautiful, unlike any of the other turfed composite pads.

this one is pretty good looking id say :biggthumpup:

004.jpg

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
It does look very nice.

I still think the Blowsion pad looks nicer, though. I like the stitching instead of the turf.

It isn't nice to be missquoted, is it?

Ya know Mike...I guess I have to eat that...because I did misquote you. But I may have subconsciously done that on purpose because I saw your words more as an endorsement than a opinion. Because I assumed, and I may be wrong and I apologize, that you were endorsed by Blowsion. Or at least have never paid 249 plus shipping for one. Or two. Or put a WDK next to one and really looked at them.

I like you and have met you. I think you have gotten pretty far in life....no slacker...so I apologize for assuming things.

That being said....Blowsion chinpads are the dust in the trails of progress.

I have the sense of humor of a out of control fully loaded freight train so unfortunately I rarely laugh. I think its the stinking German in me. I mean how many funny Germans have there been? We are all to damn serious. :drillsergeant:

But yea I smirked a grin I guess. It is pretty cool being ripped on by Mike Serlin.

Top Bottom