broken ankle

meatball

User Title Unavailable
That sucks. It's been snowing all day here, It's tearing me up I cant wait to put a tank through my new ski! You'll just have to wait for summer with me :smile:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
confirmed after a wonderful 8 hours in the ER today.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i thought this sport was supposed to have less injuries! :skull2:

me.. couch.. 6 weeks... great. :banghead:
so I guess that means you won't be riding daytona in a couple of weeks?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

6 weeks? try a couple of months. broke mine back in october at ponce during the big waves and was still not ready to ride last weekend. goodluck and heal fast dude

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer

damn Saki, that sucks! Totally unacceptable. What bone(s) and where's it broken? You know you're gonna have to provide xrays for us right? :cool2: Good luck with the healing man!

Top Bottom