Bubble pipe couplers

After blowing another $11 fleabay coupler...Are the "bubbled" pipe couplers that much better? Walk me through it please. Do they add another 50hp

RRP carbon pipes have large Humped flanges so the couplers have humps. Not seen that type used on a b-pipe...

I have a 4 ply b-pipe coupler fir $17 plus $6 shipping

Attachments

• IMG_7301.JPG
    IMG_7301.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 28

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
I am running the cheap 5$ shipped with clamps couplers on my bpipe/tnt chambers and haven't had any issues. Is your chamber pushed all the way up against the headpipe?

They work well on the outlet side of the chamber when you are using a section of solid tube to make the hose to water box, Especially on old school dry pipes

I'm going to derail my own post a tiny bit... has anyone tried welding up a stainless collar to stretch their Factory B pipes out a bit. Like the factory kawi cheater pipes?

long beach local

long beach local
This is what I use on my TNT V3 after blowing a few cheap 3.5 couplers. Its a 3.5inch red 600 degree inner exhaust hose (pricey) shoved inside a heavy duty 400 degree silicone marine exhaust hose that is 3.75inch id . I bought this hose at a boat supply place and it was EXPENSIVE . It can take extreme heat no problem and probably last a long long time .7-28-18 007.JPG7-28-18 008.JPG

I tried finding some of that high temp boat exhaust hose in a less common 4.25" diameter for the exhaust I'm running...they only sell you minimum 100 feet custom order lol $$$

long beach local

long beach local
I bought the hose at a place called Captains Locker its next to the marina here in Long Beach they cater to yaghts mostly. The red hose was 80$ a foot and the blue was like 40 something. no more blown couplings !! They make all sizes
I tried finding some of that high temp boat exhaust hose in a less common 4.25" diameter for the exhaust I'm running...they only sell you minimum 100 feet custom order lol $$$

Haha i just had to buy 6ft of the 4.25 ribbed stuff for my ski boat. It what made me buy the 11 dollar lengths for the ski...

Top Bottom