building a blowsion 850 motor

N09

any one else ever do this? i cant seem to find any information about it any where. the sleeves are installed and are being port matched should be ready for install next week. any advice would be great.

I have one here we are putting together. Runs CR500 pistons and a spacer plate on the bottom. CPT is knowledgeable about setting them up. Most people run ADA Superbore heads, FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: N09

N09

my main question was wondering if anyone else has run this kit with any luck. trying to find out info on jetting 44 buckshots, what fuel octane works best etc.. this engine is going in my 2013 hurricane. i live in wenatchee wa

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
fuel octane weill depend on your compression. its a stock stroke right? i dont think youll need a spacer. what head are you running? if ADA girdled, youll need superbore domes, contact jetmaniac for any parts needs. tell him what fuel you want to run and he'll recommend a dome size for your location and elevation. id go atleast 46's but the 44's will get you by.

You will absolutely need a spacer plate. The cr500 Pistons are .160" taller from top of the wrist pin to top of the piston then a yamaha 701/760 Pistons. Blowsion sleeves have a huge top flange. So your counter bore on the cylinder casting can be varied to set different port timing. Ada super bore heads use seadoo 951 domes. Which have a completely incorrect dome profile and squish angle. All super bore engines using cr500 Pistons and ada seadoo domes NEED to be custom cut. I'm not 100 % sure but Blowsion may have there own head and domes with the proper some profile. If your using an ada head you might want to give me a call, I can save you alot of guessing and scratching your head. ....

Thanks

Chuck Palmucci
CPT Enterprise LLC
609 510 3062

Reactions: N09

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
yeah, im not really arguing. i know youve set these things up. i agree with cr500 pistons the spacer is needed.
also nuklear, is the wiseco a cr500?

N09

i never received a spacer plate in the kit, and i was going to use a modified stock 701 head that a local guy has. "supposed to fit" this is the type of info i was looking for thanks guys i really appreciate the help.

i never received a spacer plate in the kit, and i was going to use a modified stock 701 head that a local guy has. "supposed to fit" this is the type of info i was looking for thanks guys i really appreciate the help.

Did you buy this "kit" new from Blowsion?

how is this build working out I am working on the same setup but am debating on stroking it

Top Bottom