BUILDING A XFT 6mm Lamey in 1wk.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
tune

Just don’t go through cylinders like you did on your SXR you may want to have someone tune that for you.:bigeyes: O and make sure you don't have the recomended reed stuffers it will F with you for a year.

Mark44

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
sounds like my black boat build for last year LOTO Lou.

Good luck with it man!

Charles is a very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful dude according to a freind of mine.

Marshj

DarkHorse
lou! freaking beautiful! glad this all finally came together! I might have to make the Alatoona ride now just to see your ski

W

wydopen

sweet ski...looks like you got your priorities strait....14,000 ski and a 2,000 truck....:bigeyes:

W

wydopen

I think my ski is worth about 10 times what my truck is worth
:biggrin:

with all mine combined and all the parts im collecting id say im getting pretty close as well:arms:the only thing the truck is good for is getting th eski to the water...other than that i could care less

Mark44

Katie's Boss
with all mine combined and all the parts im collecting id say im getting pretty close as well:arms:the only thing the truck is good for is getting th eski to the water...other than that i could care less

My car gets me to work where I get all the green. Without the green there is no ski. :biggthumpup:

Mark44

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Yes its the flat water w/a little strength added for a beginner on roles. The truck? thats ones 25 yrs old, my good 4 runne is13yrs old. Again thanks for for the positive remarks.

kingnothing3

give me fuel give me fire
lou, absolutly badass!!! Ive been waiting to hear about your build, glad you got everything now and you will have it for the ride. Wish I coulda made it this year, would love to see that in person.

Top Bottom