BUN's Products?

What does anyone know or can tell me about BUN's Products? Preferably to handle poles? Anyone in the US have any experience with them and currently have their product on your ski?

Quality?

Thanks!

I was very interested in XMetals Pole Steering setup but now what about this?...

"You will got billet pole+chin pad+ lower bracket+front hood hooks and short turn plate"

Price $1000
Retail price $1250

Deal or BS?

XMetal or Bun?

Please let me know ALL of your thoughts and opinions!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
The product may be good even excellent for that matter but the overseas transaction still has me worried. personally I'd do a Titan setup before BUN.

Aren't there companies in the US already carrying BUN products? did you check with Wamiltons or Blowsion?

Thats exactly what I was thinking too....especially if something were to go wrong! Then what the hell do I do right... The do look pretty though! lol Thanks for you thoughts!

Yea thats the easy part... Thats why I love AMEX something going wrong, you don't pay sh*t! lol But what if something in a year were to happen, then what? I cant just call and say "hey guys..." ya know! Maybe I am over thinking this... Think it's a good deal and do you have any experience with them or their poles?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Go for it and let us know how it turns out. There are quite a few sweet new products coming out overseas so it's going to be interesting to see how it all works out.

The price/quality is in line with RRP and X-Metal but what about after shipping and duty?

RRP pole $660 -775
RRP Bracket $300 -385
RRP Chinpad $220- 385
RRP Spring mount $28
RRP Steering Stop $38
Shipping within US $25

Total $1271-1636

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
SuperfreakSkis.com

Tem is building an all Carbon Pole, super light around 5-5.5lbs -2 or -4, very, very strong. We have been beating the poles up in the surf, super strong!

Send Tem a PM (Berky here on the X) for price, etc.

Top Bottom