Other burn industries - wtf?

I recently purchased a life jacket from burnindustriesusa.com but they have yet to contact me whatsoever regarding shipping or estimated date of shipping. I did get a receipt of purchase but that was it. Im usually wary of online purchases anyway (a habit of always being a little too paranoid I guess) but after emailing them twice and 5 days of no response, I'm starting to get a little peeved. What are your experiences with this company? Is this normal? should I just be patient or should I be worried? WTF.

Last edited:
So after 2 emails and PM I haven't heard anything. Im sure he's just swamped with other stuff, but im getting anxious to use this thing! lol. I cant find a phone number on their site. does anyone have their office number? I'd really like to get in touch with someone so I can get an idea on when im going to get it...or if im ever going to get it

So after 2 emails and PM I haven't heard anything. Im sure he's just swamped with other stuff, but im getting anxious to use this thing! lol. I cant find a phone number on their site. does anyone have their office number? I'd really like to get in touch with someone so I can get an idea on when im going to get it...or if im ever going to get it
Dont think there's an office number, its probably run out of his home

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
it could be a while took almost a week for him to get back to me on something i needed quick and had to go elsewhere bc i couldnt wait a few weeks for a product. zacks a good guy and great products but need better turn around time

it could be a while took almost a week for him to get back to me on something i needed quick and had to go elsewhere bc i couldnt wait a few weeks for a product. zacks a good guy and great products but need better turn around time

thanks. this posts helps to know that i'll get it SOMEDAY. This is why i never order stuff online to begin with. I cant handle waiting. I need instant gratification. anyone else the same? lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom