Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 1 month or longer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buyer Beware, there is no waranty

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
its hard to say, they pretty much go without warning. The seller has no way of telling if its on its way out or not.

after seeing the poll, i would vote 1 and 4

Last edited:
Ive given people up to three days if they were not able to water test one of my skis. But I am a very honest seller and tell them if it performs exactly as I said it would then they keep it.

never had a problem with them.always reliable assuming nothing stupid is done.it all hinges on how it was installed.good product imo.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
I sure as hell wouldn't buy a new one. :biggthumpup:
oh how i could I see that coming??? hehe :veryhappy:

not in a bad way at all. please don't think that... its just that once you've been on this board for 2 years plus, you can just predict people's responses.

Sorry to highjack but, Matt how you doing? I've noticed the lack of posts lately. You have a new/newer job right? How's that going?

Mike W

Infidel
Personally I dont buy any electrical components used. Except for maybe a stator if its in good shape. Deffinatelly not a CDI or enhancer.

Last edited:

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
The joint of the red wires was loose and corroded when i first bought it. Quick fix that lasted a year. Finally crapped out in Daytona, Saki lent me a stock cdi so i could ride the rest of Sat. Now i advanced the stator 4mm and dont go WOT anymore.

We'll see how this works.I hate buying used electrical parts.

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
for the price they go used, Id rather buy a new one for 50 bucks more!!!!!!

We purchased all ours new. We watched a buddy buy two used ones back to back because the first one failed a month after installing it. He ended up paying over a $100 more than a new one cost.

Personally I dont buy any electrical components used. Except for maybe a stator if its in good shape. Deffinatelly not a CDI or enhancer.

I'm like you. I will pick up used stators, starters, and coils. I don't mind shelling out extra $$ for piece of mind.

Here is a link to a new one for $150 plus shipping

http://www.fasterthanthem.com/product.php?productid=4655503

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
ive had good luck with used ones, I have never paid over $50 for one, and have been running a few of them for years.

ONE did die on me, but it was because i let the boat sit over winter with the Ebox ful of water.

it stopped working.

Top Bottom