Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 1 month or longer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buyer Beware, there is no waranty

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
that guy is annoying as hell, no wonder the producer is always trying to drown him, or blow him up....

oh wait, the OTHER guy is the most annoying.

i only like the red haired chick.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
oh how i could I see that coming??? hehe :veryhappy:

not in a bad way at all. please don't think that... its just that once you've been on this board for 2 years plus, you can just predict people's responses.

Sorry to highjack but, Matt how you doing? I've noticed the lack of posts lately. You have a new/newer job right? How's that going?

I've been on the new job for a month now.

I'm not posting as much because I don't go to the site at work anymore, and I try to post only where it's relevant.
Didn't work in this thread, I guess.

Thanks for asking. :party:

Anyway, about a warranty....it's an electronic part, I'll guarantee it's not DOA, everything else is absolutely beyond my control as seller.

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
I deleted it after I really thought about it Matt. Same crank, same length rods, just a larger bore. I am actually running the 650/701 ignition though.

The CDI has 62e on it, and the black box in the ebox has 61x on it. Should work with that right?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I have the same MSD that I got in 99. I removed it a year ago thinking it was dead, installed new MSD only to find that was not the problem. So, 8 year old MSD that is still ticking.

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
YAMACAT, you rock!

I almost bought a used one for $135 shipped tonight (I would be so pissed if I had), but for $22 more, I just picked up a new one! So after getting a new one for $157 shipped, I say BUY A NEW ONE!! I gotta stop spending money:doh:

:usa:

Here is a link to a new one for $150 plus shipping

http://www.fasterthanthem.com/product.php?productid=4655503
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I could put my bargain shopping skills to work:cat37:

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
We purchased all ours new. We watched a buddy buy two used ones back to back because the first one failed a month after installing it. He ended up paying over a $100 more than a new one cost.

I'm like you. I will pick up used stators, starters, and coils. I don't mind shelling out extra $$ for piece of mind.

Here is a link to a new one for $150 plus shipping

http://www.fasterthanthem.com/product.php?productid=4655503

$220 now

njfl

X-H2
I'd say "guaranteed not to be DOA" is fair. Solid state electronics don't gradually fail, they just stop working. If the buyer installs it and it works at the time of install, it would make sense to consider it good.

Top Bottom