Custom/Hybrid Byeai's Carbon KDX Freestyle Ski

As the battery vibrates it will wear the turf, the foam will compress over time and the battery will continue to come loose and move more would still be a concern. If you're satisfied with it then its GTG. You're there and I'm just looking at a pic. Just an observation. Have fun.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Alright so got the turf finished and everything buttoned up rinsed it down and it looks killer still can't believe this is actually my first am ski ive owned but here are the picture Thanks to Phil Clemmons, Todd and Mark of RAD DUDES, Erik at TPE, Brian and Chris from thrust, and of course Rick from xscream for the helpful hints and part numbers to get everything perfect

ybesunyb.jpg
za4a6e3e.jpg
3e8aqubu.jpg
y2edaga6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Thanks it was exciting all i said was holy poop it came around first try and my legs buckled then did the second one and stuck it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
I guess I can say sold hull will be going to dubai ; ( and will be waiting on a new hull to build for you guys

What's it going to be? I think I heard you say it awhile back but wasn't sure. Can't wait for another build. Jealous of the paint skillz!

Top Bottom