Surfriding cali to daytona '11. whos driving?

so who's gonna drive... cuz i want to take my ski but fly. whats the plan peeps?:smoker:

There has always been a rig or two in Daytona from Cali.. Surely someone is making the trip again. Good luck bro, I'm sure it'll work out. Your welcome to ride my beater, it's already missing the nose!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
thanks guys. ill for sure take the no nose'r for a spin, i mean, what the worst i could do to it at that point??? :biggrin:

josh thanks man im down to get freaky lol but yes i REALLY want to ride my ski out there so i dont have to hold back. if worst comes to worse..... ill give up my ticket and drive my ass out there for it.

Kawikazi

Don't follow my line.
I'm leaving san franciso the wkend of Jan 7-9th and headed to daytona with one spot open for a stand up.. BUT I will not be returning...so if it helps and you have arrangements to get it back hit me up.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
how about talyor curtis, mark gomez , and the other guys from claifornia , i hope they are coming, i remeber the friday night when they pulled up with 9 jet ski s on one trailer , i t was real cool the first time a saw a ricketer which was taylors, if you drive make sure your bearings are lubed in your trailer and have new trailer tires, the cali boys broke down last time trailer bearings failed

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Wish I could afford it Tittirash :drive: haha I would swing down your way and pick you all up.. Wish I could atleast fly out and go, but not happening this year again..

Last edited:
Top Bottom