Cam Sinclair Lands First Double Backflip in Freestyle Motocross Competition

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
He did the double backflip 2 times that night. And he lost the 2nd time around basicly cuase the crowd sucked so bad the cheers were half ass. He did everything that matt rebeau or however you spell his name but he took 15 seconds to set up the backflip so matt had more tricks I guess that how the judges judge...

There was also a front flip attempt in a t-shirt and shorts and it came up wayyyyy short he got up from with within a minute.

The comments suck. Everybodies worried about travis getting credit. Yes, we all know travis did it first. It was sick. Everyone picked up on the mistake. I guess nobody can be stoked for the guy who does it twice on the fly in consecutive runs.

I guess wetracer has never ridden a dirtbike or taken a decent fall onto dirt.

Anyone who rides bikes will tell you that at the same height, dirt hurts 5x as much. If you land upside down in the water (hands on the bars, feet in the holds, no sandbars haha) you're waterlogged for a couple days, have a sore neck, and maybe the wind knocked out of you. If you land upside down on dirt on the other hand, well that's 250+ pounds coming down on your head. If you manage to bail and land on your feet, then you're tibula is going to be up next to your femur.

I'm not saying you can't get seriously hurt on a jet ski or even die, but my old bike used to beat the living crap outta me. I can ride my ski 3 days in a row. Couldn't do that with my bike.

And didn't pierre become the first one too pull a double and ride away only a few months ago? Wetracer said they've been doing it for years...

The progression in both sports is crazy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom