Blaster Can I make a rear exhaust?

I am thinking about just making a rear exhaust for my blaster since cemmotorsports went mia. I have heard I might be able to use a sj exhaust tube and sj rear exhaust outlet. Has anyone made one or have any pictures of how they made there's?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Extreamthrottle sells a really nice kit. I'm not sure if he has it for sale in the blaster section here but i know he does on pwctoday.

Mine came with a rear exit exhaust when i got it. I can take some pics if you need. I'm running a red pipe with a riva waterbox and the exhaust exits on the rear left.

Ok thanks does the riva waterbox exit the same way as the stock one? I am more interested in the what was used to connect the waterbox to the rear exit

Not sure of the routing on a stock waterbox as mine came with the Riva. It appears some foam was removed from the left side behind the pipe. The exhaust hose then runs through an opening in the firewall on the bottom left. Then goes straight back to the rear exhaust outlet. Here are some pics. Let me know if you need any more pics.

Attachments

• IMAG1272.jpg
    IMAG1272.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG1273.jpg
    IMAG1273.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAG1275.jpg
    IMAG1275.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG1276.jpg
    IMAG1276.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 113
So all I need is a sj exhaust tube and a sj exhaust outlet and some hose clamps? And just cut the exhaust tube to fit and it is ready to go!!

BombThreat

'Diggity
I made mine. There isnt much to it. I made of block off plate from a aluminum plate and a jigsaw. Bolted in on the flange for the stock exhaust with silicone. Just used a 2.25" aluminum strait pipe as the exhaust, cut a hole in the back and 3M 5200 around it. Been good for 3+ years/100 hours of hard riding/racing.

Top Bottom