Can one of you Tigercraft guys help me

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
There is several hulls that Tigercraft has made and making with different model numbers. Is there a list or can someone tell me about models and what each was designed to do?
Thanks

I don't have much to offer here but I believe that Tigercraft merged with SuperFreak which is why you see some more hull models. I was really looking for a SuperFreak a good while back when I discovered the merger. If I recall it was mentioned on the SuperFreak website which I think is no longer online. If I could afford it, Tigercraft would be my choice of hull as well. I've read really good reviews on them and don't really recall any negatives. I'm sure there are but I personally don't remember reading any.

This is my understanding. Should be close. Maybe someone can help clarify if I am off at all or missed any. Not sure if they had both an original FV & SV before the “1“ versions. Some models & older gens are discontinued. I’m sure others can chime in on more of what’s actually different between the hulls.

Aquabot V1/V2/V3 - Different generations of their all around freeride hull, good in surf too
SV/SV1/SV Pro - Different generations of their surf hull
FV/FV1/FV Pro/Xi/Astra/Fantasma/Monstro - Different generations of their flat water comp hull
M1 - Cross between flat water & freeride
V2X/V3X - V2/V3 hulls with their fixed steer hood
Viper - Modified B1

I recently finished building my V3 and it went together nicely.

Last edited:
There is several hulls that Tigercraft has made and making with different model numbers. Is there a list or can someone tell me about models and what each was designed to do?
Thanks
Flatwater hulls
fv1
fv pro
xi
astra
fantasma
monstro

surf hulls
sv1
sv pro

boat chasers / swiss army knife hulls
v1 aquabot
v2 aquabot
v2x (fixed steer)
v3
v3x (fixed steer)
Add the M1 to the boat chaser / Swiss Army knife hulls, and there were some slightly larger SV’s that weren’t quit SVPro’s. Other than that I think you nailed it.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Relax homeslice. Not buying one, not buying anything for a while. Saw a couple Tiggercraft up for sale and didn’t understand their letters and numbers for each model. It’s like bmw’s and audi’s, it’s hard to figure them out at times too.

And thanks for all the help everyone that chimed in!!

Thanks
All of them were designed specifically to sell. A couple of measurements would provide customers the most information. Can’t seem to get that from any MFG.

Top Bottom