Can This tow two stand ups?

alright! thanks for the info guys. I'm gonna go pick up the hitch and mounts for it after i get back from spring break in a couple weeks. I'll get some pictures too and try to put some pictures up.

i tow a 2006vx with my 4 cyl..its turbo but still..its a 4cy. No problems what so ever, just stopping take a little bit longer!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I tow my superjet but have allso towed 2 superjets behind my 1998 honda accord 4 cylinder 140 miles round trip to oceanside and back 1-2 times a week so you will be fine. I personally had aftermarket cross drilled rotors installed and use hi temp braking fluid and obviously take more consideration into braking but over all its been doing freakin great for me I just recently mobbed my X2 and SJ behind it to the pismo freeride across 2 miles of sandy beach. You got it buddy do whatcha need to do!

yeah. I've towed before with a truck so I'm used to the braking early. I think I'll have to make a closer trip down to san diego or something before I head all the way out to blythe.

I had UHaul put a hitch on my '87 Celica 5-sp and towed skis with that thing for years. Couple 650s and a car load of people & vacation stuff. 5-6 hour trips. Never a problem. Like others have mentioned, just watch the brakes.

Top Bottom