Can we make a westcoast free ride that everyone would want to attend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikad58

1974 YZ 701
Cory.. This will take the place of the old sand blast, that was a hurry up and ride ride with 2 weeks notice becaue no one had anything going on at that time...

I will have the trucking info tomorrow and will post up what I have found out.. If anyone out in the east knows of anyone thats into trucking please speak up !! Thanks.

I just posted a new thread for the dates that "I" felt would be a good choice..I made it easy.. just pick a number !

Last edited:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
I know myself and Pete would put our machines on a truck but can't speak for the rest of the crew .

I would love to see the west coast because I've only been as far west as Pennsylvania (I know it's lame ).
If you set it up they will come :biggthumpup:
You know I'm busting your balls about the resume :haha: No competiton would be best .just look at the head count for Daytona as an example.just a cherry buster for a competition and look how many peeps are going .
12 from New England alone and it'a a 24 hr drive .A 6 hour plane ride sounds better as long as our ski's are on a truck :biggthumpup:

Snackem

Danger Zone
I've been reading some of these threads and I'm wondering what the status is? Has the event been canceled? Or do we need to find another location/date?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
From what I heard at Daytona last week is, there will be alot of people coming out to vacation and ride.. Summer in Calif cant be beat !! july 16th-22nd

:arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:

YAY!

:biggthumpup:

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
I would LOVE to go to a cali ride. Might be hard to convince the wife into a 3000 mile journey for jetskis though lol. She doesnt quite have the love for it that we all do. But she did say that she wants to drive cross country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom